- Youth Group - Sunday Mornings from 11-12:45pm (immediately following the 9:30 service), we will meet on the 6th floor at Temple Israel during the school year. We will discuss topics around our calling to be 'counter-cultural' and once a month discuss a topic around Apologetics. We ask that you check in your child on the main floor before bringing them upstairs!
- Once a month we will be exploring apologetics in hopes to help students take more independance of their faith through a deeper understanding and ability to defend their beliefs.
- Friday Night Gatherings (FNG) - Friday Nights from 6:15-8:15pm at Park Avenue United Methodist Church (86th near Park Ave.), unless otherwise noted. We will use this time to share a meal, play games, spend time in worship, and hear a weekly teaching based on Ephesians followed by small group time.
- About once a month we will host an offsite event to allow students to invite friends to plug in and help foster friendships within the group.
Middle School '18-'19 Schedule
- 5/10 – Friday Night Gathering
- 5/12 – Mothers Day Tea (shortened time together)
- 5/17 – Capture the Flag
- 5/18 - World Vision Storehouse Service Day
- 5/19 – Youth Group
- 5/24+26 - No Programming (Memorial Day)
- 5/31 – Friday Night Gathering
- 6/2 – End of Year Sunday Celebration
- 6/14 – End Of Year Family Party
- 6/23 – CM Family Picnic in CP – Central Park Scavenger Hunt followed by Youth Yankees Game at 2:05pm
- 7/8-12 City Serve
- TBD Family Christmas in July
- 8/5-9 Student Life Camp
- TBD Movie Marathon
Back to main Youth Page Here.