In Person Worship
Updated July 12, 2021
We’re so glad you’re interested in worshiping with us in person! Redeemer East Side continues to revise and update in-person worship protocols based on the most recent federal and state guidelines, and in collaboration with our host Temple Israel. Here is our latest protocol implemented starting Beginning Sunday, July 11. We will continue to live stream on our YouTube channel.
- Individuals who are fully vaccinated (two weeks have elapsed since your final dose or single-shot dose) are welcome to sit on the main floor of the sanctuary without social distancing and masks will be optional. Pre-registration will be required, but no seat assignments will be made. Children under the age of 12 who are not yet vaccine eligible, and under the age of 16 who have not yet been able to be vaccinated, may accompany and be seated with a fully-vaccinated parent.
- Individuals who are not fully vaccinated or desire to continue to wear masks and socially distance are welcome to sit in the balcony where there is more space to accommodate social distancing.
- We will use a self-reporting honor system during the pre-registration process to indicate fully-vaccinated status.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use throughout the building.
- A cry room for young families is available on the 5th floor. In-person Children’s Ministry will relaunch starting with limited nursery and preschool classes on August 15, then all classes through 5th grade fully starting September 12.
- There will be a group going out for coffee hour after the service on select Sundays. See our calendar for dates and the Be Together page for other fellowship opportunities.
If you are fully vaccinated and plan to sit on the main floor, please register here:
If you plan to sit in the balcony, please register here:
Worship Service Registration details
Registration is required to attend for all attendees over the age of one and is open to everyone.
- Registration opens on Mondays at 8 a.m. and closes Saturdays at noon.
- If you cannot attend, cancel your registration so that others can participate with in-person services.
- We ask for prayers, patience, and grace as we continue to think through regathering in a manner that is safe for everyone.
- Plan to arrive early. Check-in and seating could take approximately 5-10 minutes. Doors will open at 10 a.m., 30 minutes prior to the start of service.
- Follow directions of staff. It is our desire to keep everyone as safe as possible. We can only do this with your cooperation.
- Visit with other attendees outside. After the service you may want to catch up with another person who attended the service. Please do so outside.
- Give gifts online. We are not passing the offering basket during this time. Don’t let this be a hindrance to your financial generosity. You may continue giving your gifts online at eastside.redeemer.com/give.
If you have questions regarding protocols for in-person services, contact [email protected]